Tuesday, 1 July 2008
Apple a lansat update-ul 10.5.4 recomadat pentru sistemele de operare Leopard Mac OS X 10.5, 10.5.1, 10.5.2 si 10.5.3. Versiunea 10.5.4 include imbunatatiri ale sistemului de operare in ceea ce priveste stabilitatea, compatibilitatea si securitatea sistemelor Mac. Update-ul de 561MB poate di descarcat direct de pe site-ul Apple, sau prin folosirea functiei Software Update din sistemul de operare Mac OS X Leopard.
- Includes recent Apple security updates.
- Resolves an issue with saving and reopening Adobe Creative Suite 3 ﬁles on a remote server.
- Includes additional RAW image support for several cameras.
- Addresses an issue that may result in a partially installed X11 application.
- Improves L2TP VPN client reliability.
- Addresses AirPort reliability issues with 5GHz networks.
- Addresses AirPort issues that may result in slower performance in Logic Studio or MainStage.
- Improves overall iCal reliability for meeting requests, cancellation notices, delegation, and syncing with iPhone.
- Resolves an issue that prevents deleting an iCal event without notifying the creator.
- Addresses an issue in which events in all calendars affect availability. A checkbox now enables information-only calendars to be transparent from free/busy lookups.
- Resolves a UI issue preventing delegated calendars from showing up as a separate window.
- Addresses an issue with copying and pasting attendees from one event to another.
- Resolves an issue in which iCal may not delete events after a speciﬁed time interval, even when set to do so in iCal preferences.
- Addresses an issue in which To Dos cannot be marked private.
Spaces and Exposé
- Addresses a potential performance issue when loading secure web pages.
- Resolves issues that may be encountered when accessing secure web pages with client certificates that reside on a smart card.
- Addresses an issue in which switching from a space with a Finder window keeps the Finder as the active application instead of the application residing in the destination space.
- Fixes an issue in which dragging an application from the list of application assignments in Spaces System Preferences does not assign the application to the desired space.
- Resolves an Exposé issue that may result in only a subset of windows being shown.